Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

24 Hours in Analysis

I have been meaning to do this for a while. For the next 24 hours, I intend to write one characteristic that strikes me during the hour, or other such notions or ideas. I will come back and edit this periodically as time passes until I have finished, or fallen asleep...

12 A.M and all is silent... Midnight has just come, bringing with it the end of the last day, and the beginning of a new one.

1 A.M. and my mind begins to wander as I surf the internet in search of new inspiration to shake away the fear of my own mortality.

2 A.M. and I have been roped into writing an erotic slashfic about two of my friends by my other friends, and I have remembered that I need to finish the silly shoujo manga that I was going to write based on a picture taken of another friend. I guess I found my inspiration.  *shrug*

...So I fell asleep. I have now learned that I should probably do it in 24 consecutive hours after I have woken up instead of in 24 hours after the initial 24 hours of being awake. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment