Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Rollercoaster of Emotions that comes with Page Views

I should not be allowed to see how many page views I have, mostly because I get excited at every single view I get, though logically I know that the people who come here may or may not be reading the things that live here.  I got excited this morning because I saw that I got to 39 views, but really, I only got that high because I put in a Technorati blog claim and it was the claimer. And that was quite sad really, because I'd like to believe that I actually do stuff on here that people like to read. Well enough of that whining.

In other news I have been reading a lot of books lately, perhaps in a last ditch attempt to claim back my brain before I have to go back to school at large. I would like to comment on two things. Lately I have found that Young Adult novels have better plots that Adult Fiction, and also, everyone should read something of Scott Westerfeld-- because he's brilliant. To me at least. Thirdly-- Malice by Chris Woodling is a pretty cool book.

I'm currently reading Unicorns vs. Zombies, which turns out to be not as bad as I feared. So pretty good all in all.

Perhaps I'll write more later.
じゃ!

No comments:

Post a Comment